Last updated: 02/26/2020
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Be the Bean collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company name, website url, etc.)
- Website interaction behavior (click, scroll, page views)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Be the Bean with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide comments on any of our blogs or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a form on our pages.
Be the Bean may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Be the Bean collects your data so that we can:
- To improve the user experience of the website and curate more valuable content.
- Email you with about new updates and special offers from our partners that we think you might like.
- Respond to your requests in relation to web design and or marketing services or questions.
If you agree, Be the Bean will share your data with our team and contractors who directly work on your executing project deliverables.
How do we store your data?
Be the Bean securely stores your data at ActiveCampaign using their CRM.
Be the Bean will keep your personal identification, email communication, and notes for 1 year. Once this time period has expired with no user activity (email opens, page views, blog comments, etc.), we will delete your data by deleting your contact record from the ActiveCampaign CRM.
Be the Bean would like to send you information about news and content of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Be the Bean from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe at the bottom of an email or contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Be the Bean would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Be the Bean for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Be the Bean correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Be the Bean to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Be the Bean erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Be the Bean restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Be the Beans processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Be the Bean transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Improving User Experience by enabling auto-form fills.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Be the Bean uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.